Taiwan-related questions involving WHO must be handled based on one-China principle: spokesperson
BEIJING, April 1 -- Taiwan-related questions involving the World Health Organization (WHO) must be dealt with according to the one-China principle, a Chinese mainland spokesperson reiterated on Wednesday.
Zhu Fenglian, spokesperson for the Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council, made the remarks in response to some false media reports claiming that China is considering allowing the island's participation in the WHO as an observer.
- Mainland welcomes Taiwan students, athletes coming to study: spokesperson
- 153 Taiwan compatriots in Hubei fly back to Taiwan via Shanghai
- Commentary: No one can stop China's full reunification
- Mainland actively facilitates Taiwan compatriots' return: official
- Consumer confidence in Taiwan weakens in March