Cross-Strait youth forum to be held in Hangzhou
BEIJING, Oct. 6 (Xinhua) -- The third cross-Strait youth development forum will be held in the city of Hangzhou in east China's Zhejiang Province on Oct. 13, a Chinese mainland spokesperson said on Tuesday.
Hung Hsiu-chu, former chairperson of the Chinese Kuomintang party, will attend the forum, said Zhu Fenglian, spokesperson for the Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council.
Other guests and youth representatives across the Strait will be also present at the event, Zhu added. Enditem
- UN chief calls on youth to play major role in post-2015 development
- Chinese VP calls for patriotism among HK youth
- EU summit to discuss youth employment and finance issues
- Asian youth gather in Cambodia to discuss peace, development
- China looks to youth to promote golf
- Xi pins hope on youth for innovation, advancement